Goals for 2015
A new year – a new set of goals!
Sharing my goals on the blog have become a bit of a tradition, although it seems that I keep aiming for more or less the same things… ;)
But what can I say? Change can be a slow and difficult process at times.
Some I will reuse for 2015 because Im not 100% satisfied with how they turned out last year, but there will be some new ones as well!
My goals for 2015
– DRINK MORE WATER! (same as last year)
– Train for 3 half marathons with the aim of doing a sub 2 hour one in Amsterdam
– Do more weight training whilst I run
– Become better at stretching
– Take better care of myself (wash my face, moisturise & floss daily!)
– Explore London & the world more (same as last year)
– Make more time for friends and family
– Go out at least once a month to some event
– Try to waste less time on pointless things
– Listen to more music & radio (same as last year)
– Work on expanding some of my own business ideas incl. the MIC
– Create better content for this blog including more music, food and fitness posts
– Become better at doing my own regular radio shows
– Try to DJ out more
– Try to develop Jazzman Records online presence further
And there you have it! Anything I missed? What are your goals for 2015?