Hello my friends!
We are well into the new year, so I figured I would share a new set of goals that I will try to achieve this year.
I made a similar post last year, but unfortunately life got in the way of achieving some of them in 2013, so I have recycled and re-purposed some them for this year!
My goals for 2014
– Run my first ever MARATHON on the 18th May in Copenhagen
– Train more and try to get leaner & happier
– DRINK MORE WATER!
– Focus on cooking healthier and share more of the food I make on the blog
– Document more of my health & fitness journey on the blog
– Explore London & the world more
– Treat myself once a month
– Save money
– Tell people I care about that I love them more often
– Listen to more music & radio
– Finish my MA Degree in May
– Start a new radio show in the summer
– Try to develop Jazzman Records online presence
What are your goals for the new year?