Goals for 2013
Happy New Year my friends!
Many see the beginning of the year as a fresh start and for once, I don’t want to make any new years resolutions.
Instead I would like to set out some goals for 2013.
Looking back on 2012, I think the overall goal, even if I never said it out loud as such, was to become healthier and start living a much healthier lifestyle.
It was a goal that grew out of the challenge of running a half marathon for the first time in my life, and it lead to me taking a lot of difficult decisions about my life and my health, and meant that I had to sacrifice a lot of things in order to potentially gain back my health again.
Well, this year I am taking no prisoners.
2012 laid down the foundations for a healthier life and a happier me, and whilst I believe that my overall end goal is not in sight yet from a health perspective (maybe in 2014 if Im lucky), I really want to share some overall goals with you all so you can put me in place if I fall off the rails or lose focus.
There is no such thing as stupid or insignificant goals, because at the end of the day, they are all personal, and sometimes you need smaller goals on your way of reaching an overall bigger one.
So here are my overall goals for this coming year:
ORSII’S GOALS FOR 2013
– Finish my “bad stomach” treatment
– Run a sub 2 hour half marathon
– Become stronger and leaner by doing more cross training
– Share the fitness progress diary I have been keeping for a year on my birthday
– Travel more
– Get my finances in order so I can buy a flat
– Invest more time in myself
– See the people I love more often
– Finish my MA degree
– Redo my blog and expand some areas of it
– DJ out more
– Do more radio related things
What are your goals for 2013?