So Im off. I have come to the conclusion that I HATE packing with a passion. I packed all weekend, unpacked yesterday, and now Im packing again, so I can unpack all the shit tonight. Isnt life great? Well, I dont know. Oh well, time to pack my underwear and accessories, then head off to the airport. Love!
Warriors of light always have a certain gleam in their eyes.
They are of this world, they are a part of the lives of other people and they set out on their journey with no saddlebags and no sandals. They are often cowardly. They do not always make the right decisions.
They suffer over the most trivial things, they have mean thoughts and sometimes believe that they are incapable of growing. They frequently deem themselves unworthy of any blessing or miracle.
They are not always quite sure what they are doing here. They spend many sleepless nights, believing that their lives have no meaning.
That is why they are Warriors of Light. Because they make mistakes. Because they ask themselves questions. Because they are looking for a reason – and are sure to find it.
– Paulo Coelho
My fingertips are holding on to the cracks in our foundation and I know that I should let go, but I cant…
So, another year has passed… Its been a crazy year. Many ups and many downs.
It feels weird that time has flown by so quickly. Hopefully Im not just one year older but also one year wiser.
Some things Ive learnt this year are:
– Money doesnt come easy in “the real world”. You have to work for it and make sacrifices. Although money isnt everything, its just means to an end, and it makes life a bit easier if you have a lot of it. But it doesnt mean that it will make you happier.
– Never take life too seriously, you’ll never get out of it alive anyway. Learn to enjoy and appreciate the small things and blessings, that way your everyday life will be richer.
– Remember to follow your heart, even if you end up hurt now and again. Love might not concur everything, but I rather have loved and lost than never have loved at all.
– Dont take your friends and loved ones for granted, you’ll might wake up one day and discover that they are gone.
– Treat others the way you want to be treated, sometimes both people and life can surprise you if you do.
I want to say THANK YOU to all of my friends who sent me birthday messages, who called or sent a text to congratulate me. There are no words that can describe how much I love and miss you.