Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and avocado
This is a super quick and easy breakfast or lunch option that hits all the spots and keeps you full for a long time!
- 2-3 slices smoked salmon
- 2 Medium eggs
- A splash of coconut milk
- ½ Avocado
- Handful of rocket
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Dried Basil
- Crack the two eggs in a bowl and whisk them with a splash of coconut milk plus salt & pepper
- Heat up a frying pan, add a tiny bit of olive oil and fry the eggs as runny or has hard as you like em
- Slice up the avocado in medium thick slices
- Take out a plate and add a handful of rocket, the avocado slices, your salmon slices and the scrambled eggs
- Drizzle a tiny bit of olive oil on the avocado & rocket and top with a little bit of dried basil
To make this even nicer you could add some cheeky chopped chives or spring onion to the salmon slices as well as a little bit of balsamic vinegar on the side salad!