After a week with some beef with the internet gods, I have been able to upload the latest podcast! I was asked to compile a jazzy hiphop one, and of course, I rose to the challenge and started digging in my little music collection to find some delicious tunes that you guys might like. Its been done for almost a week now, and I would say there is a little bit of old, little bit of blue, little bit of new and little bit of borrowed music in there. Although people who know their hiphop would most probably say that it is packed with some classic songs. I even tried it out at work the other day, where I got the response “Where you even born when most of these songs were out!?”. My answer to that was: “You’re never too young to appreciate good music”. So I hope you enjoy!
Tracklisting for OrsiiCast 2:
01. Gang Starr – Jazz Thing (Video Mix)
02. Queen Latifah – U.N.I.T.Y.
03. Common – Resurrection
04. Surreal & The Sound Providers – Push On
05. A Tribe Called Quest – Youthful Expression
06. The Pharcyde – Runnin’
07. UMC’s – One To Grow On
08. Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth – Act Like You Know
09. Ohmega Watts – Stay Tuned Feat. Sojoum
10. Young Holdt and Bless Unlimited – Four Square Feat. Thes One
11. Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf – Devotion
12. Eric B. & Rakim – Don’t Sweat The Technique
13. Jurassic 5 – Swing Set