Super easy & healthy crispbread
Makes 8-12 pieces
- 0.5 dl flaxseed
- 0.5 dl sesame seeds
- 0.5 dl pumpkin seeds
- 0.5 dl sunflower seeds
- 0.5 dl olive oil
- 2 dl boiled water
- 2 dl rice or corn flour (I used rice flower)
- Sea salt
- Heat the oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2 and put the kettle on
- Add all the different seeds in a bowl and mix it with the olive oil
- Add the water and the flour and (carefully!) mix it all up until you have a well-mixed “dough”
- Put non-stick baking paper on a big tray and press out the dough so it covers the entire tray but isn’t thicker than around 5mm (the thinner the crispier!). You might have to use 2 baking trays depending on the size.
- Mark out the individual slices, scatter some sea salt over the dough and then bake for 60 minutes.
- Take the tray(s) out and let it all chill before breaking it up into slices.
This is so easy to make and you can mix things up by adding different seeds or nuts or seasoning!