Good morning sunshines!
Hope you’re well this Wednesday morning. It has been a very busy 5 days, and it doesn’t look like it will calm down until at least Sunday. I haven’t had time to write about this, but I woke up with a smile on my face and decided I wanted to share the love with you.
Bullion released vol. 2 of one of my favourite mixes out there, “Mixed Up In Love”, on Monday and it was like the cherry on top of the great weekend I had & a perfect birthday present (even if it wasn’t made especially for me).
Tracklisting for Mixed Up In Love II:
01. Free Spirits Intro
02. Sweet And Innocent – Express Your Love
03. Iron Butterfly – It Must Be Love
04. The Moody Blues – I Don’t Mind
05. The Manhattans – Follow Your Heart
06. Birtha – Feeling Lonely
07. The Bee Gees – To Love Somebody
08. ELO – Telephone Line
09. Joni Mitchell – Solid Love
10. The Four Tops – Still Water (LOVE)
11. Let’s Kiss Blonde Coeds Interlude
12. Adrian Baker – Is This Love
13. Ned Doheny – A Love Of Your Own
14. Tony Grey – She’s My Love
15. The Koobas – Woe Is It Love My Dear?
16. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles – More Love
17. Free Spirits Outro
This guy just get’s better and better I tell you! If you don’t have vol.1 of Mixed Up In Love, you better hurry up and get it now! I can promise that you won’t be disappointed. Spread the love and have a great day! x