By Todd Parker, Scott Jehl, Maggie Costello Wachs, Patty Toland
Innovative enhancement is an method of net improvement that goals to bring the absolute best event to the widest attainable viewers, and simplifies coding and trying out besides. no matter if clients are viewing your websites on an iPhone, the newest and maximum high-end process, or perhaps listening to them on a screen-reader, their event could be effortless to appreciate and use, and as fully-featured and sensible as attainable.
Designing with revolutionary Enhancement will convey you the way. It’s either a pragmatic consultant to figuring out the rules and merits of revolutionary enhancement, and an in depth exploration of examples that might educate you—whether you’re a fashion designer or a developer—how, the place, and while to enforce the categorical coding and scripting ways that include innovative enhancement.
In this e-book, you’ll research:
- Why universal coding methods go away clients at the back of, and the way innovative enhancement is a extra inclusive and obtainable alternative
- How to investigate advanced interface designs, see the underlying semantic HTML event that may paintings all over, and layer on complicated improvements safely
- A precise browser services trying out suite that is helping bring improvements in basic terms to units which may deal with them
- How to think about accessibility positive factors like WAI-ARIA and keyboard aid to make sure common entry
- Detailed thoughts to remodel semantic HTML into interactive elements like sliders, tabs, tree controls, and charts, besides downloadable jQuery-based widgets to use at once on your projects